Please regularly review this Policy as it may be regularly updated.
Information we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you, for example name, address, phone number, email address, when you send emails to us or submit enquiry forms to register for information.
Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
What we do with your information
- We will inform you about services and products that you have specifically enquired about.
- We will inform you about website changes, as well as additional services, products, promotional offers which may be of interest to you including from selected third parties.
- We will use the collected information for internal market research and statistical analysis.
If you prefer not to receive marketing emails from us, you may opt out of such communications by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any of our emails, or by emailing us direct at email@example.com.
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party unless you have given your specific consent in advance, or we are required to do so by law, or in the event of the sale of any part or the whole of the company.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally.
Most Internet browsers usually accept cookies automatically, however you can alter your browser settings to decline these if you prefer. If you choose not to receive cookies, we cannot guarantee that your user experience of our website will be as effective as if you do receive cookies.
Security and storage of your data
We have taken all reasonable measures to ensure the safe and secure storage of your data on our internal systems. Information provided by you may be stored or transferred for processing to outside the UK.
Data transmission across the Internet or electronically cannot be guaranteed as entirely secure, and doing so is at your own risk.
Third party advertisers
Access to Personal Data
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 if you wish to review or receive copies of the personal data that we hold about you, or have any other queries please write to us at:
Data Protection Officer
Please note that an administration fee of £10 may be charged to cover costs.
Telephone calls to our branches may be recorded for training purposes.
Choices Acquisitions Limited reg. in England no: 4351551
Registered office: 2d Carshalton Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 4RA