Wise Road, London
Choices - Asset Management - 01342 840033
Buy to let opportunity. This bright dual aspect corner two-bedroom apartment has floor to ceiling windows, with commanding views towards the Olympic Park.
The apartment boasts stylish neutral interior, open plan reception room and kitchen with ample room for dining;two double sized bedrooms, bathroom, entry-phone system and passenger lift.
The apartment is on the first floor and set within a secure and very well maintained residential block of only 13 flats, all of which are privately owned. No chain. The property has just been recently refurbished and has had a new boiler just recently installed.
The flat has been tenanted at £1,400pcm until June 2021.
Leasehold: 999 years
Ground rent: none
Service charge: £143pcm
Council tax: £1,245 per year (Band D)
EPC Rating C
New jobs & Investment Queen Elizabeth Park:
The International Quarter is a new £2.4 billion new office park in the Queen Elizabeth Park, creating over 30,000 new jobs.
• (new) Financial Conduct Authority Headquarters
• (new) Transport for London Headquarters
• (new) Cancer Research UK
• (new) British Council
Here East provides 1.2 million square feet of dedicated and versatile spaces for creative and digital companies, supporting over 8,000 technology jobs.
Also located in the Queen Elizabeth Park is the new University College of London and UAL’s London College of Fashion campuses. The new V&A East and Sadler’s Wells Theatre venues that will form part of the Cultural and Education District.
Stratford Westfield Shopping Centre:
Third largest shopping centre in UK with 350 retail units and supporting 10,000 jobs.
Transport & amenities:
• London Underground (LUL) – Central & Jubilee line
• Docklands Light Railway (DLR) – Routes to Greenwich, Deptford, Lewisham & Woolwich Arsenal, and London City Airport is only 15 minutes away
• Greater Anglia – Liverpool Street, Ipswich, Norwich and hourly off-peak services to Stansted Airport on Mondays to Saturdays only
• London Overground – Richmond to Stratford, Clapham Junction to Willesden Junction, Gospel Oak to Barking & Watford Junction to Euston lines
Please note any successful investment purchaser using Choices Asset Management service would be able to take advantage of our Advanced Rent Option with 12 months’ rent paid in advance – subject to terms and conditions, full details upon request.